These general conditions of sale (hereinafter also the “Conditions”) apply to the purchase of Products under the “FRANCESCO LANZONI” brand (hereinafter “Products” or the singular “Product”) performed through the e-commerce site ( hereinafter the “Site”) by users qualifying as “Consumers” (hereinafter the “Customer”).
By Consumer we mean the person who proceeds with the purchase of one or more Products for purposes not related to their business, commercial, craft or professional activity.
MEASUREMENTS AND DETAILS OF PRODUCTS
For each Product on the Site, images and a description of the details are available. For more information, or measurements relating to individual sizes, please fill out the “REQUEST YOUR SIZE” form in the Product page, or contact us by email at email@example.com.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
By choosing payment by bank transfer, at the conclusion of the order, the customer automatically receives a confirmation email containing the bank details of Lanzoni & B., following which the goods are set aside pending the arrival of the transfer to the account.
The Customer is required to send a copy of the payment by e-mail within 48 hours from the receipt of the order confirmation.
If within this period Lanzoni & B. does not receive a copy of the payment, the order will be cancelled.
We will ship the order when the transfer reach our bank account and as soon as the goods are available in our warehouse.
By choosing the credit card payment, the Customer will be transferred to a protected site and the credit card details will be communicated directly to the service manager (Nexi). The transmitted data will be sent in protected mode, through the encrypted transfer of data with 128-bit SSL (SecureSocketLayer) system. These data are not accessible even for Lanzoni & B.
By choosing the Paypal payment method, the Customer can pay directly through his Paypal account.
Lanzoni & B. reserves the right to ship the goods only to the address indicated on the account verified by Paypal.
Customers who have received a promotional code to be used on the Site, via newsletters, through social networks or on approved promotional websites, can enter this code during checkout. Each code has period of validity and this time limit cannot in any way be extended.
Shipments to Italy, San Marino, Vatican City and countries within the European Union are made by courier and are free of charge.
Deliveries within the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation with the value of the goods.
All shipments to countries outside the European Union, as required by customs procedures, are accompanied by an official invoice that declares the value of each items.
The Site indicates the availability of the Products and the delivery times of the same, however, this information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for Lanzoni & B ..
Lanzoni & B. undertakes to do everything in its power to comply with the delivery times indicated on the Site and, in any case, to carry out the delivery within a maximum time of 30 (thirty) days starting from the day following that in which the Customer sent the order. In the event that delivery is not possible within the agreed terms, Lanzoni & B. will propose to the Customer an extension of the terms, without prejudice to the Customer’s right not to accept the proposed modification. In case of non-acceptance of the proposed modification, Lanzoni & B. will refund any sums already paid by the Customer for the payment of the Product.
If the Customer has chosen the bank transfer as the payment method, the delivery term will start from the receipt of the payment by Lanzoni & B.
Lanzoni & B. is not responsible for any delays due to customs operations and controls, or in case of force majeure beyond the control of Lanzoni & B.
When the order is shipped, customers receive an e-mail from Lanzoni & B. with the tracking number and a link to track the progress of the shipment.
In case of delays due to customs offices, customers will be contacted directly by the courier or by Lanzoni & B ..
Upon arrival of the goods, customers are requested to carefully inspect the package before signing a shipment-proof.
If for any reason the package appears tampered with or if the adhesive tape is not intact, customers are asked to sign the receipt with reservation, or to refuse delivery. In the event that the delivery has been accepted with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence of tampering with the package, customers are asked to report the incident immediately to the courier and to contact Lanzoni & B. at firstname.lastname@example.org / com
If the package is damaged, or if some of the goods are missing inside, the packaging must be kept for further checks.
Any dispute regarding damages, shortages, or delivery to the wrong address must reach Lanzoni & B. within a maximum of 5 days from the delivery date shown on the courier’s website, otherwise it will not be accepted.
All customers who place an order establish a commercial relationship with Lanzoni & B. and therefore undertake to accept delivery of their package. If the package is not delivered for reasons dependent on the Customer (wrong address, recipient always absent, incorrect telephone number, etc.), or if the Customer refuses the delivery, the shipping costs and any customs duties will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer.
As a customer request, shipments can be insured against theft and accidental damage by paying a sum to be added to the order. Once the shipment reaches its destination, the insurance loses its validity.
If for any reason the Customer is not satisfied with his purchase or wishes to request a size change, the unworn items can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by sending a notice email to email@example.com/com
The return shipping address is as follows: Lanzoni & B. Srl – Via G.Pastore, 7a – 47030 San Mauro Pascoli (FC) – Italy.
Returns terms and conditions
• The Customer is required to pay particular attention in the packaging of the Products to be returned. If the returned Products have been damaged due to improper packaging, Lanzoni & B. reserves the right to refuse the return.
• The Products must be returned to Lanzoni & B. intact, complete and in the same condition in which they were received, complete with all accessories and leaflets, with the identification tags and labels, where present, still attached to the Products and not tampered with. The items to be returned cannot have been used in any way by the Customer except to the extent necessary to decide whether to keep them or not (by way of example, therefore, the shoes can be measured but not worn). Shoes returned without box, in a damaged or non-Lanzoni box, with the sole with evident marks or in case of missing components (such as the protective bag) may not be accepted: they will be returned to the delivery address used in the original order.
• The Customer is responsible towards Lanzoni & B. for the decrease in the value of the Products resulting from their handling / use other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
• In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that there are errors in shipments by Lanzoni & B., it is required to follow the same instructions above. Lanzoni & B. reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and bear the shipping costs for returning the goods to their premises.
• Returns authorized by Lanzoni & B. must be shipped from the same country in which the original order was delivered.
• Lanzoni & B. reserves the right not to accept returns shipped with couriers other than that indicated in the e-mail with the return instructions if the delivery involves additional costs for Lanzoni & B. or requires collection at a branch of the courier itself.
• Lanzoni & B. also reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions provided.
In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European legislation for distance trading prevails.
• This notice contains the legal terms and conditions governing the Lanzonishoes.it/com Site
By accessing the Site, users undertake to accept and agree to abide by all the conditions contained in this declaration.
Lanzoni & B. reserves the right to ask users who do not accept or do not intend to comply with these terms, to refrain from using the Site.
• Access to the Site and related services is intended exclusively for retail sale and personal use.
• Individuals who are not final consumers are advised not to execute purchase orders. If one or more sales are made to a person who does not qualify as a consumer, these Conditions will apply but, notwithstanding the provisions of the same:
1 – the buyer will not be granted the right of withdrawal;
2 – the buyer will not be able to benefit from the warranty on the Products;
3 – the buyer will not be granted any other protections provided herein in favour of the Consumer, which reflect or comply with mandatory provisions of the law;
4 – the sales contract concluded between the Seller and the buyer will be governed by Italian law, with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods – Vienna Convention of 1980.
• In order to make purchases through the Site, the Customer must have the age of majority (18 years) and the ability to act, which the Customer declares to possess.
• Any costs for Internet connection to the Site, including telephone costs, are the sole responsibility of the Customer, according to the rates applied by the operator selected by the Customer.
• The visualization of the Site provides Customers with information about the Products offered together with the possibility to purchasing them.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Lanzoni & B. publishes information on its Site in order to provide a service to its Customers, however it declines all responsibility for the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and / or typographical errors for which it is foreseen, following a report, immediate correction.
Lanzoni & B. also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the Site whenever it deems it necessary without giving prior notice.
Lanzoni & B. does not offer any guarantee on the compliance of the information published on its Site with the laws established by the jurisdiction of the Customer’s country of residence.
Lanzoni & B. declines all responsibility for any problems, damage or risks that the user may encounter while using the site.
Lanzoni & B. guarantees that its website www.lanzonishoes.it/com is protected according to international standards for the Internet. If the site is used correctly, the user is protected from the risk of viruses.
Lanzoni & B. declines all responsibility for any malfunctions related to the deactivation of cookies in the user’s browser.
Lanzoni & B. reserves the right to amend / review the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice, by updating it, whenever it deems it appropriate, without any obligation to give prior notice.
The user must comply with the contents of this legal notice, checking the terms for any updates, changes and corrections.